Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cool Sh*t!!- Battle of Hogwarts Documentary

As you can see, I'm trying to bask as much as possible in Harry Potter mania while I still can, because after the last movie comes out, there will be no more HP left for me to blog about. Right now things are getting a little crazy on the Harry Potter scene with a sudden surge of various Potter paraphernalia being released. I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more Potter specials all over T.V., online and in the book stores very soon. One particularly cool one I discovered the other day is a documentary that's being released in a series of eight episodes in July. This is more like a mockumentary directed by Nicholas Acosta, which features interviews from individuals 20 years later who fought and survived the Battle of Hogwarts. Here is the description on their official Facebook page.

A documentary chronicling the lives and stories of those who survived the fateful battle 20 years ago.

Check out the trailer!



On another note, a new trailer has been released for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which features an overview of the entire franchise and opens with the first screen test of the trio. A very nostalgic trailer, which I have feeling is going to be the central theme to the films marketing campaign.



I'm sure I'll be posting more Harry Potter goodies as we get closer to July 15th. The book Dear Mr. Potter is being released July 1st, which is a compilation of letters written by Harry Potter fans, talking about how the series has impacted their lives. I look forward to reviewing this book and sharing it with all of you! Book is available for pre-order here!

No comments:

Post a Comment