Monday, January 17, 2011

Cool Sh*t!! Wizarding World of Harry Potter


I didn't get a chance to update my blog at all last week because I got to take a trip to none other than Hogsmeade! That's right! I stopped by Zonkos and got some Extendable Ears and Honeydukes to get some overpriced Chocolate Frogs (Rowena Ravenclaw was the card that got with it) as well as Dervish and Bangles and Ollivanders. I also stopped by Three Broomsticks to get some delicious grub and Hogs Head to buy three pints of delicious Butterbeer! Afterwards, I headed over to Kings Cross and got on the Hogwarts Express which took me straight to Hogwarts where I got to check out Dumbledores office and the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and meet Harry, Ron and Hermione! Allright enough with the nerd lingo. As you can guess, I unfortunately didn't discover the real location of Hogsmeade or Hogwarts but I did get a chance to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter located at Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. The park was created very faithfully to both the films and the novels and was surprised by the amount of detail that went into everything. Definitely worth checking out for all Harry Potter geeks out there like me. I snapped a few photos and thought you all may be interested in taking a looksie.






















No comments:

Post a Comment