Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bitchin' Ads- Assassins Creed Brotherhood Commercial

I'm not much of a gamer but I will play the occasional video game when a real big one comes around. I remember back when Grand Theft Auto 3: Liberty City came out two summers ago, I was playing it every downtime second I had. Pretty soon, I found myself thinking about Nico Bellic when I wasn't playing the game at all. If I were driving on the road and some asshat behind me if flashing his obnoxious high beams at me, I wish I could go all bad ass on him like Nico Bellic and pull him out of his car and punch him in the face. This wasn't really a fact I ever wanted to mention to my friends, but one day while driving in ridiculous traffic with my room mate, she told me, "sometimes, I think I'm still playing Grand Theft Auto and have a huge desire to plow through all cars." So apparently I'm not the only one who thinks like that and I'm sure a lot dudes fantasize like this to the next level. Well the folks over at Ubisoft knew this and made it obviously clear in this Assassins Creed Brotherhood commercial. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment