Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cool Sh*t!!- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer


If you can't tell I'm a geek already, then you'll figure it out soon enough as the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows movie begins to roll out. I try not to let the secret nerdy side of my show too much but sometimes I just can't help it. For example, starting next Monday, expect this blog to be decked out with geeky vampire posts all week in preparation for the release of Let Me In. Well as November approaches, you will probably notice me posting more and more stuff about Harry Potter, cause those books have been my secret love affair since I was 12. Anyways, a friggin' awesome Deathly Hallows trailer was released today and it's a must see. You know, while I was watching it and trying to figure out what part in the book each frame was, I thought how strange this trailer must look to anyone who's not familiar with Harry Potter. Any non-Harry Potter fans out there want to share their thoughts on the trailer? Leave a comment below please!

No comments:

Post a Comment