Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cool Sh*t!!- First Look at Passion Play

The first look clip at the new film by Mitch Glazer titled passion play has been released. The film stars Micky Rourke and Megan Fox and is making its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival and is currently looking for a distributor. Here is the plot synopsis:

"In the indie drama, Rourke plays a down-on-his-heels trumpet player and Megan Fox plays an angel in 1950s Los Angeles. Rourke finds redemption in Fox after he attempts to save her from a gangster."

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this film but I'll admit the clip was pretty intriguing in a subtle way. I think I would be much more interested if I took Megan Fox as an actress more seriously....but unsurprisingly I don't. Well I guess I will just have to wait and see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment