Friday, September 10, 2010

Bitchin' Ads!- Nissan and Lexus Commercials


For the two people out there who actually read my blog, yes, yes I know...I've been posting nothing but advertisements lately. I apologize. I had a pretty hectic but awesome Labor Day weekend, and I spent the rest of the week recuperating from it. I haven't much time to write a full on review of anything, but don't worry! I'm planning on putting together my review for the second and third installment of The Hunger Games trilogy this weekend! In the mean time, check out these two brilliant car commercials.

First we have the 2011 Lexus IS commercial titled "Music Track." Some brilliantly creative minds came up with a concept to have the car playing the drums and brought together mathematicians, engineers, and musicians to meticulously calculate and design a track of drum sets. See the results below:




The second commercial is for the 2011 Nissan Leaf. Okay so, this commercial isn't exactly the most creative thing in the world and is incredibly sappy. In case its titled "Polar Bear" doesn't give you a hint, the spot is completely in your face with its global warming messages. But the thing is, it works! I'll admit I did get a little teary eyed watching it. Oh, and Robert Downey Jr. narrates it!



No comments:

Post a Comment